Search This Blog

Saturday 15 August 2015

Prayer from Jeremiah 6:16

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before oh my soul
Worship His holy name

Jeremiah 6:16 KJV
"Thus saith the Lord , Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and cleanse all my sins with your blood in Jesus name

My father i worship you for the salvation of my soul Lord accept all thanls in Jesus name

My father lead me in the right path take me away from the path of destruction in Jesus name

Lord Jesus order my step in the good ways you have laid ahead of me see me through all tests and let me be a living testimony in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me rest in all areas take away fruitless efforts let me eat the fruit of my labour in Jesus name

Father terminate every power waiting for me at the edge of glory to hinder my blessing in Jesus name

Oh Lord my God deliver my heart from disobedience so i won't fall into your wrath in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...