Search This Blog

Thursday 6 August 2015

Prayer from Acts 16:16-18


Song
The name of Jesus Higher than other names
King of all kings,  no other name like His
The name of Jesus higher than other names
Alpha and omega no other name like His

Acts 16:16-18 KJV
"And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:  The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.  And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour."

Prayer
Heavenly father i worship you in the beauty of your holines accept all worship in Jesus name

Father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

My father i look to you have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus increase my faith in you and in using your name for greater works in Jesus name

Father i decree in your name that every spirit that wants to ruin my existence be consumed by fire in Jesus name

Lord i decree that every power hiding in the closet waiting to launch an attack on me or my household by the power in the name of Jesus come out of your hiding and be destroyed permanently in Jesus name

Father every human tormenting my progress physically or spiritually i render their power useless henceforth in Jesus name

Oh Lord every known and unknown curse in my generation waiting to destroy the purpose of God for my destiny in Jesus name catch fire

Oh Lord make me and my household untouchable for all harm in Jesus name

Lord establish me in the place you have proposed for me silence every storm that can or is rising against me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...