Search This Blog

Monday 10 August 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 53:5

Song
I give glory to your nam oh Lord
Glory to your name oh Lord
For your name is great and greatly to be praised

Isaiah 53:5 KJV
"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father today in your name i speak peace to any form of unrest i am going through in all aspects of life in Jesus name

I decree unto every sickness in me physically or spiritually pack your load leave and never return in Jesus name

I decree upon every one on sick bed today that in the name above every other name sickness lose your hold in Jesus name

I decree upon every generational infirmities causing my destiny to retrogress today in Jesus name i terminate your existence

I decree upon every evil hand causing unnecessary storm to rise in my family wither by fire in Jesus name

I decree no more death of the young in my household and all around me in Jesus name

I decree every coven of the evil one created to roast the destiny of my family today scatter by fire in Jesus name

Every evil gathering in the spiritual real ruining my physical activity God of Elijah send your fire to consume them and set me free in Jesus

Today i cancel every evil diagnosis i receive strength through the blood of Jesus

I decree upon my certificate or any thing bearing my name that has been buried in Jesus name come forth i will not labour in vain again in Jesus name

Every power postponing my long awaited yes today i render you useless i decree that my yes is now over(mention the issue) in Jesus name

Every blood sucking demon waiting for me to pay for what i do not owe, holyghost fire consume them in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your blood begin to cover me, You have paid the price i will not be disadvantaged in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...