Search This Blog

Saturday 22 August 2015

Prayer from 2 Chronicles 2:5-6

Song
You are alpha and omega
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised

2 Chronicles 2:5-6 KJV
"And the house which I build is great: for great is our God above all gods.  But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him? who am I then, that I should build him an house, save only to burn sacrifice before him?"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for setting me apart for your use in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for giving me understanding to use my resources to your glory in Jesus name

Father give me grace never to hold back my resources from you in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the opportunity to be a vessel in this end time in Jesus name

Lord increase my obedience for you and give me the ears to listen to your decrees without hesitation in Jesus name

My father enable me to give sacrificially to the furtherance of the gospel in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your word begin to reflect in my deeds do not let me be a hearer alone but a doer in Jesus name

My father set me and all that belongs to me apart for greater works and glory through the gospel in Jesus name

King of kings take me to the next level spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...