Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Prayer from Matthew 7:7-8

Song
Oh Lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name

Matthew 7:7-8 KJV
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:    For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my trespasses in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for counting me worthy as your child in Jesus name

Jehovah i pray to you answer me when i call and erase my pain in Jesus name

Father in your mercy change every root of shame in my life to root of blessing in Jesus name

Father change all barren situations to fruitful ones in Jesus name

Father heal this land help our leaders to lead according to your will in Jesus name

My father heal this generation do not let us experience your wrath in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/8/2015

Fath

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...