Search This Blog

Friday 14 August 2015

Prayer from Exodus 33:14

Song (Israel Houghton Jesus at the centre)
From my heart to the Heavens
Jesus be the center, It's all about You
Yes it's all about You [x4]

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You Jesus

Exodus 33:14 KJV
"And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest."

Prayer
Lord Jesus i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your unfailing word and manifestation of your power in and around  me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus give me understanding of your presence and recognition of the power in your presence in Jesus name

Lord Jesus rid me of any unworthiness hindering me from accessing your presence in Jesus name

My father i seek to dwell in your presence always father hide me in your presence in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let you presence always go ahead of me, in me and after me in Jesus name

Lord everywhere i go let the the glory of your presence over shadow me and through me let souls be drawn to you in Jesus name

Heavenly father grant me grace to grow in your presence in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

14/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...