Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 11:2-3

Song
How great is our God
Say with me how great is our God
All will see how great how great is our God

Proverbs 11:2-3 KJV
"When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father you are great and mighty glory and honour be to your holy name in Jesus name

My father i thank you for the grace of wisdom through righteousness in Jesus name

Lord Jesus deliver me from all iota of pride in my life ready to ruin me in Jesus name

Father fill me with divine wisdom that enables one to handle situation that seem difficult to the most inetellectual in Jesus name

Father help me in my journey in any way i am about to quit strengthen me with the strength of a champion that you have made me in Jesus name

Father help me to live a life of integrity even when it seem difficult for me to do so in Jesus name

Father let my transgressor reap all the evil they sow or are yet to sow in Jesus name

Lord Jesus sanctify me holy and let me live my life to please you in Jesus name

Father in your name i speak to this day that the wisdom to handle every situation fall upon me to the glory of God in Jesus name

Father every power that initiates pride before fall in ones life that is targetting my life terminate them today and give me victory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...