Search This Blog

Saturday 29 August 2015

Prayer from Matthew 6:32-33

Song
Lord you are so good
Lord you are kind
Lord you are wonderful
My God you are excellent

Matthew 6:32-33 KJV
"(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah grant me grace not to seek after this world in Jesus name

Father grant me understanding of seeking after your will in Jesus name

My father grant me grace to seek after that which is heaven bound in Jesus name

Oh Lord renew my being to that which live for you and dwell in your abundance in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...