Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Prayer from Joshua 1:1-2,5

Song
You are God alone from before time began
You were on the throne You are God alone
Right now in the good times and bad
You are on the throne You are God alone

Joshua 1:1-2, 5 KJV
"Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,  Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.  There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your covenant and promises upon me that never fails in Jesus name

Lord almight thank you for choosing me amongst many grant me the grace to do your will without complaining in Jesus name

Father in every Jordanic situation give me victory beyond my expectation in Jesus name

Father every fear or unbelief limiting me from crossing into my promise land today replace it with divine faith in you in Jesus name

My father every power pulling back the hands of my time causing circle/repetitive movement instead of progressive movement in my life let such power wither in Jesus name

Oh Lord my helper let my life be evident that my help is always from you in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because you are always there for me and for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
12/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...