Search This Blog

Sunday 23 August 2015

Prayers from Psalms 46:10-11

Song
You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we magnify your name
You are great you do miracle so great
There is no one else like you
You are great you do miracle so great
There is no one else like you

Psalms 46:10-11 KJV
"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.  The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you alone are holy help me lord to live a righteous life in Jesus name

Lord almighty i command every storm risen or yet to rise against me to be still in Jesus name

Father every power causing affliction in my life and generation henceforth render them useless in Jesus name

Lord increase my capacity in you i do not want to live my life based on my understanding lead me through this life journey in Jesus name

Father in every situation show your power as the lord of host lead me and make me victorious in Jesus name

Glorious Jesus i look to you do that which only you can do bring your promises to manifestation in my life in Jesus name

Omnipotent God you are the refuge of your church empower your church in this end time do not allow any forces of darkness to rule over your church in Jesus name

My father in your mercy guard me to fulfill my mission on earth do not let me die unfulfilled in Jesus name

Father help me to run the vision you have given to me according to your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...