Search This Blog

Friday 28 August 2015

Prayer Psalms 32:7-8

Song
Oh what a mighty God
What a mighty God we serve
Oh what a mighty God
What a mighty God we serve

Psalms 32:7-8 KJV
"Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.  I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are my hiding place keep me safe from all harms in Jesus name

God almighty preserve me and my household from all evil in Jesus name

Lord Jesus teach me your ways and guard my path with your word in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for watching over me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Father by your grace enable me to fulfll purpose on earth in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant my heart desires according to your will in Jesus name

Oh lord do not let me fall into the cart of destruction at this end time keep me standing in Jesus name

Thank you lord for your guidance and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...