Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 73:2-5

Song
There is power in the name of Jesus 2*
To break every chain 3*

Psalms 73:2-5 KJV
"But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.  For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.  For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.  They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i decree that every chain of wickedness upon me be broken in Jesus name

I come against every works of flesh and its promotion in my life in Jesus name

Father save me from slipping into the traps of wickedness keep my feet standing firm in you in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see and open my understanding to know that the blessings and riches from you are more worthy than any prosperity of the evil ones in Jesus name

Father strengthen me in your ways never let me become weary of pleasing you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus anoint me for signs and wonders henceforth in Jesus name

Lord put an end to every buts and their source in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...