Search This Blog

Saturday 8 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 56:3-4,13

Song
You are the reason why we are singing
Jehovah you are the most high God
Jehovah you are the most high
Jehovah you are the most high God

Psalms 56:3-4, 13 KJV
"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.  In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.  For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Everlasting father deliver me and justify me from all accusations risen against me in Jesus name

My father terminate every tongue rising or that has risen for my condemnation in Jesus name

Lord build an hedge of fire around me and my household in Jesus name

Lord Jesus every power placing my glory and that of my family on heap of rubbish today destroy such power and renew our glory so it will shine according to your will in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father do not let me be too heavy for you to carry in Jesus name

Father in all circumstances never let me lose my trust in you and let me be able to walk uprightly before you in the land of the living in Jesus name

Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...