Search This Blog

Monday 3 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 18:6

Song
I have a father He will never ever fail me2*
Jesus is my father He will never ever fail me
Rock of ages never ever fail

Psalms 18:6 KJV
"In my distress I called upon the Lord , and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah i believe you will never fail over this situation(mention) show your power in Jesus name

My father cause my shame of long to become a testimony change my prayer point to prayer of thanksgiving in Jesus name

Father let my time come let the book of rememberance be opened concerning me in Jesus name

Hear my cry Jehovah attend unto my prayers do not let me labour for another man to reap in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...