Search This Blog

Sunday 23 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 46:1

Song
You are Jesus You're my strong tower Jesus
My hope this hour Jesus
My deliverer and friend Jesus
You're my saviour keeper and friend

Psalms 46:1 KJV
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

Prayer
Thank you father for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me oh lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus because you have started a new thing in my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because you will finish what you began and perfect all that concerns me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus because you remain my source and my defence

Thank you father  because your mercy endures forever in Jesus name

Thank you father for the grace to wax strong day by day which you have given me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...