Search This Blog

Friday 31 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 21:1-4

Song
All the glory must be to the lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to Himself
All the glory must be to the lord

Psalms 21:1-4 KJV
"The king shall joy in thy strength, O Lord ; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!  Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.  For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.  He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever."

Prayer
I thank you father for the grace to witness this day in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father grant me the enablement to joy in your strength turn tides around for me in Jesus name

Father thank you for granting my heart desires even above my expectations all glory to you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for not withholding the request of my lips and for not giving my adversaries chance to scorn me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making that which was impossible possible in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for replacing my tears of pain and sorrow with tears of joy and upliftment in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for lengthening my days and for casting away spiritual or physical death from my abode in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for using me as a vessel never abandon me lord in Jesus name

Father thank you for your eternal grace and provision for my needs in Jesus name

Father thank you because where others say there is a casting down i will say there is a lifting up in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...