Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Prayer from Exodus 16:30-31

Song
Bless the Lord Oh my soul oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before oh my soul
Worship His holy  name

Exodus 16:30-31 KJV
"So the people rested on the seventh day.  And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey."

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father i thank you for this new month and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord this new month let me experience perfection in all areas of life in Jesus name

Father upon every area of my life give me rest abundantly in Jesus name

Father this month let me live in abundant provision from you in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father let this new month usher my glory to shine even in the midst of darkness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

1/7/2015

Happy New Month

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...