Search This Blog

Friday 17 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 42:10

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul oh my soul
And worship His Holy name
Sing like never before oh my soul
And worship His Holy name

Psalms 42:10 KJV
"As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and cleanse all my sins in Jesus name

Lord to you alone i give praise accept my praises in Jesus name

Father expose and judge according to your will enemies who promote my reproach in Jesus name

Lord almighty silence as many who mockingly ask for my God with ear tingling testimony of your greatness in my life in Jesus name

My lord let your favour and mercy locate me and take me to your desired destination for me in Jesus name

Father let me experience divine encounter with you on daily basis in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...