Search This Blog

Friday 24 July 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 10:27

Song
Anointing fall on me 2*
Let the power of the Holy ghost
Fall on me anointing fall on me

Isaiah 10:27 KJV
"And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing."

Prayer

Father i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father pour your anointing of greatness upon me in Jesus name

Lord almighty let every yoke of stagnation, backwardness and delay be broken in my life in Jesus name

Father turn me and my household to untouchables in Jesus name

Lord Jesus renew my heart and strength let your power for great exploit fill me in Jesus name

Lord deliver from every generational yoke pulling me back from achieving in life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
24/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...