Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Prayer from John 10:4

Song
Create in me a new heart oh Lord
And renew right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence oh Lord
Take not your Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

John 10:4 KJV
"And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty make me an obedient child to you always in Jesus name

Father lead me through in this journey never let me run ahead of you or your time for me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus the himility and grace to abide to your will till eternity grant unto me in Jesus name

Father let your voice be audible to me and be the guard of my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus do not cast me away from your vineyard whatever i do or might have done that warrant such forgive me in Jesus name

Father let my joy be full through abiding in your will in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...