Search This Blog

Monday 20 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 71: 2, 12, 15, 23

Song
Unto thee oh Lord, Do i lift up my soul
Unto thee oh Lord, Do i lift up my voice
Oh my lord i trust in thee
Let me not be ashamed
Let not my enemies triumph over me

Psalms 71:2, 12, 15, 23 KJV
"Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.  O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.  My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.  My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed."

Prayer

Father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and cleanse all my sins with your blood in Jesus name

Lord i lift my cares and burdens to you relieve me and give me testimony in Jesus name

Father deliver me in your righteousness cause me to escape all harms and disgraced planned for me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus make haste to help me i am helpless without you in Jesus name

Father give me a new song and let me experience transformation that will cause my life to sing of your goodness till eternity in Jesus name

Let me have a divine encounter with you that will cause my generation to have no choice but to serve you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...