Search This Blog

Sunday 5 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 118:9-10

Song
Hear my cry oh lord attend unto my prayer
From the depth of the earth will i cry unto thee
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I
That is higher than I

Psalms 118:9-10 KJV
"It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.  All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus hear me as i call in my distress stop  all risen /unrisen  storms in my life in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you let me be victorious in all my ways and let it be evident that i serve a living God in Jesus name

Lord almighty your name is a strong tower keep me and my household in your name in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you never fail, over my situation let eyes see, let ears hear and let mouth speak of how powerful, merciful, wonderful you are in my life in Jesus name

Lord scatter every written, perceived or plans of my adversaries against my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...