Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 1:24

Song
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Among the gods who is like thee
Glorious in Holiness fearful in praising
Doing wonders Hallelujah

Isaiah 1:24 KJV
"Therefore saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:"

Prayer
Lord Jesus tganl you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jesus and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father no one can compare to you, you are wonderful do something wonderful in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly lord my confidence remains in you ease me and my household of internal and external adversaries waging war against our destinies in Jesus name

My father begin to cause confusion in the camp of antagonisers in Jesus name

Lord Jesus every man made termination of goals and achievement raised against my life Jehovah bring them to null and void in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father avenge me against all my accussers and enemies let my testimony be permanent in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
28/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...