Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Prayer from 2 kings 7:1

Song

I thank you Lord 2*
Ithank you Jehovah almighty
I thank you Lord 2*
I thank you Jehovah almighty

2 Kings 7:1 KJV
"Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord ; Thus saith the Lord , To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria."

Prayer
Lord Jesus thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father help my unbelief grant me grace to hold on to your word even when it seem like all road is blocked in Jesus name

Father i thank you because henceforth you are moving me from just getting by to ruling in Jesus name

Father i thank you because my latter days will not be spent in penury but abundance in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your mercy that endureth forever and for allowing your mercy to overrule every evil judgement in my life in Jesus name

Father i thank you because all men will see the wonders you will perform in my life sooner than its expected in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...