Search This Blog

Sunday 19 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 27:10

Song
I am not forgotten,  i am not forgotten
I am not forgotten God knows my name 2*
He knows my name

Psalms 27:10 KJV
"When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because you have not forgotten me and you will bring your promises to pass in my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because you will lead me beyond my desires according to your will in Jesus name

Oh Lord i thank you because your mercy will cause protocols to change for my sake in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...