Search This Blog

Thursday 30 July 2015

Prayer from Hebrews 12:24

Song
There is power mighty in the blood2*
There is power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ
There is power mighty in the blood

Hebrews 12:24 KJV
"And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel."

Song
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father cleanse me and baptise me in th power of your blood in Jesus name

My father over all my doubts and fear let your blood speak in Jesus name

Lord Jesus over all my pain and shame let your blood speak in Jesus name

Over all evil letters tendered or accusations against me let your blood speak in Jesus name

Over all investigations that will ridicule your might over my destiny and family let your blood speak mercy in place of judgement in Jesus name

Over my work, business amd finance let your bloos speak favour and mercy in Jesus name

Over any case the adversaries had thought will bring me down let your blood speak and let me be elevated in Jesus name

Over my health and my children's health let your blood speak wholeness and strength in Jesus name

Over my education and career let your blood speak success in Jesus name

Over my relationship, courtship and marriage let your blood speak righteouness and unity in Jesus name

Over my ministry let your blood speak divine growth in Jesus name

Over this nation let your blood speak peace in Jesus name

Over any and everything that burdens my heart let your peace that surpass all understanding rest upon it in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for your blood amd answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...