Search This Blog

Sunday 26 July 2015

Prayer from Romans 15:1,13

Song
You deserve my worship
You deserve my praise
Adoration and glory
Belongs to you always

Romans 15:1, 13 KJV
"We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.  Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and cleanse all my sins with your blood in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to be my brothers keeper without holding back in Jesus name

Father let me live a life that brings edification to the body of Christ at all time in Jesus name

Father intill in me enablement to empower others even through my weakness by your grace in Jesus name

Father make me a source of hope and peace everywhere I go in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your peace and hope rest upon me through the power of the Holy spirit in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
26/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...