Search This Blog

Monday 13 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 16:1

Song
There is none holy as the Lord
There is none beside thee
Neither is there are any rock like our God
There is none holy as the Lord

Psalms 16:1 KJV
"Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and cleanse all my sins in Jesus name

Father preseve me and my household from all  harm in Jesus name

Lord preseve my finance from devourers remember my seed, tithe and offering in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you preserve my job oh Lord shame all antagonist in Jesus name

Lord almighty cover my children with your blood preserve them from all sickness or sudden death in Jesus name

Father preserve your church, shame all the enemies of the church in Jesus name

Father i lift this community before you preserve us from terrorist attacks in Jesus name

Father help us to guard our salvation with fear and trembling in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...