Search This Blog

Thursday 9 July 2015

Prayer from Luke 5:1-5

Song
Everywhere He went He was doing good
Almighty healer He healed the leper
When the cripple saw Him they started walking
Everywhere He goes my God was doing good

Luke 5:1-5 KJV
"And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,  And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets.  And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.  Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.  And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and cleanse my unrighteousnes with your blood in Jesus name

Father bring an end to endless toiling and fruitless labour in my life in Jesus name

Father let my life catch your attention henceforth visit me in Jesus name

My father feed me with Heavenly manna of your word and make me fruitful in Jesus name

Lord Jesus open my eyes to see the right path you want me to take in life so i won't end up in evil ditch in Jesus name

My father as i take steps of faith let my season of test birth harvests of testimonies in Jesus name

Lord renew my ears to always listen and do your will even when it seem inconvenient in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...