Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Prayer from Matthew 28:20

Song
The presence of The Lord is here
The presence of the Lord is here
I feel it in the atmosphere
The presence of the Lord is here

Matthew 28:20 KJV
"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father fill me with more of you and less of me or my desires but more of your will in Jesus name

Lord Jesus deliver me from all fleshy attributes that reduce the move of your presence in my life in Jesus name

My father give me the heart that stick to fulfilling your commandments even when it seem impossible in Jesus name

Lord almighty prove your presence in my life at all time let it be evident to me and people around me that i am your vessel in Jesus name

Father keep me standing in you to the very end take away all weariness and fill me with your strength in Jesus name

Father endow me with your presence and let me be a channel of blessing to others, let the world come to know you through me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...