Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Prayer from Genesis 25:21

Song
The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob
Jehovah the man of war
His mercy endureth forever and ever
Oh praise His holy name

Genesis 25:21 KJV
"And Isaac entreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was entreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord you remembered Rebekah and put an end to barrenness today remember me and end all barren situations in my life in Jesus name

Lord end any form of delay in my life today in Jesus name

Father let my issue receive mercy and favour from you and let there be a turn around in Jesus name

My father you alone can bring an end to my tears wipe my tears away and fill me with overflowing joy in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...