Search This Blog

Saturday 18 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 113:5

Song
Who is like unto thee oh lord 2*
Among the gods who is like thee
Glorious in holiness fearful in praises
Doing wonders hallelujah

Psalms 113:5 KJV
"Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,"

Prayer

Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and cleanse all my sins with your blood in Jesus name

Father i thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for you never fail or forsake your own in Jesus name

Father i thank you for always being my guard everywhere i go in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the holyspirit the great teacher and comforter in Jesus name

Father thank you for your divine direction in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the wisdom you have given unto me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...