Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Prayer from 2 Kings 2: 7,10-11,15

Song
You are the only living God yes you are
We praise you, we praise you, we adore you
You are 2* You are the living God
You are the only living God

2 Kings 2:7, 10-11, 15 KJV
"And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.  And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.  And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.  And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him."

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and cleanse all my sins with your blood in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to stay focused on your plans and promises for me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in the presence of my enemies crown my efforts with testimonies in Jesus name

Oh lord silence the mumblings of observers who are trying to distract me in Jesus name

Father endow me with power to make exploit and attain the height you planned for me in Jesus name

Father let as many that thought i will perish in my trials live to see my harvest of transformation in Jesus name

Father let my adversaries have no choice but to bow to your glory in my life in Jesus name

Lord change my status from getting by to attaining greatness, from barrenness to fruitfullnrss, from sickness to roburst health, from unemployed to employer, from a bench warmer to an active soul winner, from fear filled to faith filled in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...