Search This Blog

Thursday 9 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 24:5

Song
You are the mighty God
The great I am
Hallelujah Hallelujah

Psalms 24:5 KJV
"He shall receive the blessing from the Lord , and righteousness from the God of his salvation."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father open the book of remembrance concerning me and my household and change our situation in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are my righteousness keep my feet steady in your will in Jesus name

My father destroy every plans of my adversary to terminate my destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus this season whatever you do to transform lives and change situations around don't do it without me Lord

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...