Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Prayer from Job 13:15-16,18

Song
He has done so much for me
He has taken away my sorrow
Oh glory hallelujah He's coming to take me home

Job 13:15-16, 18 KJV
"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.  He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him.  Behold now, I have ordered my cause; I know that I shall be justified."

Prayer
Almighty God i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

My father deliver me from any form of hypocrisy that is rulling my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus whatever i do that will deny me access to your holy place have mercy and keep me away from such acts in Jesus name

Lord Jesus even in trial let me always keep my trust in you never let me depend on my own ability in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to be dilligent in my service towards you and never wait for man's aproval in Jesus name

Father justify me even where man's legislation found me guilty Lord let your grace speak in Jesus name

Father order my life and direct my path according to your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...