Search This Blog

Saturday 4 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 91:1-2

Song
There is none like you Lord
You are the God of Heaven and the earth
There is none like you Lord
There is none like you Lord

Psalms 91:1-2 KJV
"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father you are my hiding place keep me from all harms in Jesus name

Lord hide me in your secret place do not let my enemy claim victory over my life in Jesus name

Father let your shadow surround me and my household henceforth never let us wander off from your shadow in Jesus name

My father my trust is in you grant my heart desires take away every delay clouding my trust in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...