Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Prayer from John 13:35

Song
Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning
Give me oil in my lamp i pray
Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning
Keep me burning to the end of day
Sing Hossanah 3* to the king of kings
Sing Hossanah 3* to the king

John 13:35 KJV
"By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

Prayer
Father thank you for another day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah create a new heart that longs to obey you in me in Jesus name

Father rekindle the fire of your love in me in Jesus name

My father give me the spiritual insight of seeing people the way you see them in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to love others as myself even when i am treated otherwise let your love be my love in Jesus name

My father grant me grace to preach the gospel through emulating the love of Christ in all i do in Jesus name

Love Jesus replace every stony heart with heart of flesh in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...