Search This Blog

Monday 6 July 2015

Prayer from Matthew 9:27-28

Hymn
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus blood and righteouness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But only lean on Jesus name

On Christ the solid rock i stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sound

Matthew 9:27-28 KJV
"And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us.  And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus my hope is in you father do not put me to shame in Jesus name

Father forgive me in anyway i have belittled your power and grace in Jesus name

My father pass me not without touching and reforming my life where needed in Jesus name

Father be my vision and lead me even in the midst of darkness of this world with your light in Jesus name

Father I believe help my unbelief see me through this mountain of my life in Jesus name

Lord give me a new song by your grace peace and joy in Jesus name

Father erase misery of misfortune off my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...