Search This Blog

Saturday 25 July 2015

Prayer from Psalm 33: 3, 9, 18-20

Song
Your name is higher above all other names
Your name is Jesus your name is lord

Psalms 33:3, 9, 18-20 KJV
"Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.  For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.  Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;  To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.  Our soul waiteth for the Lord : he is our help and our shield."

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father forgive my sins and cleanse all my unrghteousness with your blood in Jesus name

Lord Jesus accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord give me a new song that will stand as testimony to draw souls to you through me in Jesus name

My father your word never return void let your promises of old, present and future begin to manifest in my life and household in Jesus name

Lord almighty i believe you are watching over me direct my step lord and usher me into newness of glory in Jesus name

Lord my hope is in your mercy let mercy begin to speak in all aspects of my life and let my situation change for the best in Jesus name

Father my soul look to you deliver me from physical or spiritual famine that is causing my soul to be weary in Jesus name

Father you are my help and shield, shield me from all harms do not let my adversaries have the last laugh over my destiny and family in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer

25/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...