Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Praywr from Psalms 12:1-3

Song
Worthy worthy is the lamb 2*
Worthy worthy is the lamb that was slain
Glory Hallelujah 3* praise the Lord

Psalms 12:1-3 KJV
"Help, Lord ; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.  They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.  The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:"

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from every spirit of flattering in Jesus name

Father cleanse my being with your blood and erase every activity that can warrant your wrath upon me in Jesus name

Lord expose and cause seperation between i and anyone engaged in flattering in Jesus name

Father open my spiritual and physical eyes to see whatever i engage in that grieves the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Lord almighty let the word of my mouth and meditation of my heart bring glory to you henceforth in Jesus name

Father renew my being through your blood and grant me grace to let go of my old ways so i can live a life that please you in Jesus name

Thank you Heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...