Search This Blog

Monday 27 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 103: 1-4

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul oh my soul
Worship His holy name Sing like never before
Oh my soul worship His Holy name

Psalms 103:1-4 KJV
"Bless the Lord , O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.  Bless the Lord , O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:  Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;  Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;"

Prayer
Father thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father i lift my soul to you renew my soul and entire being in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for all your great works in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for counting me worthy of your divine benefits in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for this week because everything will work together for my good in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your loving kindness upon my household and I in Jesus name

Father thank you for taking my name and my households out of the book of the forgotten in Jesus name

Thank you father for redeeming my household and I from seen and unseen destruction in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for divine healing in aspects of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...