Search This Blog

Saturday 11 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms119:10-12

Song
Fill my cup Lord i lift it up lord
Come and quench the thirsting of my soul
Bread of heaven fill me till i want no more
Fill my cup fill it up and make me whole

Psalms 119:10-12 KJV
"With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.  Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.  Blessed art thou, O Lord : teach me thy statutes."

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me everlasting father and cleanse all my sins with your blood in Jesus name

Father fill the thirst in my soul according to your will in Jesus name

Lord Jesus as i seek you let me find you in Jesus name

Father let your commandment forever be in me and never let me wander away from your will in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to abide in your word so that my deeds will please you and i won't sin against you in Jesus name

Father make your word my watch tower never let me abandon the importance of your word in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...