Search This Blog

Monday 6 July 2015

Prayer from Psalms 91:5

Song
Great and mighty are you Lord
Forever we will sing
Great and mighty are you Lord
Our great and matchless king

Psalms 91:5 KJV
"Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father you are great and mighty keep me from all harms known and unknown in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove every form of fear of human in me and replace it with fear of you and faith in you in Jesus name

My father reverse every evil report that can cause my faith to diminish in Jesus name

Lord almighty wherever harm is coming from or whichever way the enemy is planning for my downfall expose it and give me victory in Jesus name

Father go ahead of me be with me and in me in Jesus name

I reverse and bring to null and void every negative dreams or revelations in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...