Search This Blog

Sunday 12 July 2015

Prayer from Numbers 23:19

Song
Oh Lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth how excellent is your name

Numbers 23:19 KJV
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

Prayer
Lord thank you for another dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and cleanse all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah forgive me in anyway i have doubted your word and given up on your promises for me in Jesus name

My father increase my trust in your word and grant me grace to always abide in your commandment and promises in Jesus name

Father rebrand my destiny let it always bring glory to you in Jesus name

I decree henceforth that every promises and plans of God for me begin to receive speed to manifest in Jesus name

Lord Jesus show your power in my life in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...