Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Prayer from Phillipians 2:18

Song
Am so glad i belong to Jesus
I belong to Jesus
I belong to my Lord
I am glad i belong to Jesus 2*
I belong to my Lord

Philippians 2:18 NIV
"So you too should be glad and rejoice with me."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i thank you for the salvation of my soul and for always being there for me in Jesus name

Father thank you for removing and burning into ashes every clothe of shame and reproach placed on me in Jesus name

Father thank you for for giving me double for all my loss and shame and for filling me with joy in Jesus name

Father i thank you for bringing to an end to fruitless labour in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for lifting me high above my thoughts and the plans of my adversaries in Jesus name

Father thank you for changing my prayer points and for answering my long term requests in Jesus name

Father thank you for counting me worthy among those that will rejoice before the end of this year in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for erasing all evil handwriting against my destiny and that of my family in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...