Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Prayer from Ezekiel 37:1,3-4,7

Song
There is power in the name of Jesus 3*
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain

I hear the chains falling

Ezekiel 37:1, 3-4, 7 KJV
"The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord , and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,  And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God , thou knowest.  Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord .  So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

I plead the blood of Jesus upon my life and household in Jesus name

Father lay your hands on me and let my life receive power to do greater works in Jesus name

Father i decree upon every dry bone situation over my health, wealth, my strength, my children, my spouse, career, my academics, my marital life to receive life and begin to function to the glory of God in Jesus name

Father scatter every coven of enemy abhoring my destiny and hindering me from fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

Father let every dry bone surrounding me receive divine touch in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let me experience deliverance from all power manipulating my life in Jesus name

Oh lord my father terminate all curses and their effect upon me and my household in Jesus name

I decree upon every dryness in my life to receive life through the living water and function gloriously in Jesus name

Father uproot every tree you haven't planted in my life that is causing stagnation in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase my name and that of my family from the records of untimely death in Jesus name

Lord Jesus satisfy my soul with the best of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...