Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Prayer from Psalms 20:1,4-5

Song
It's just an ordinary me
In an ordinary world
Given an extra grace
Through an extraordinary God

Psalms 20:1, 4-5 KJV
"The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;  Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.  We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i thank you for the salvation of my soul and the blood you shed on Calvary for my sin in Jesus name

Oh lord thank you for not casting me away into destruction in Jesus name

Father thank you for hearing my cry and granting my heart desires in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for putting an end to delay in my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for allowing your mercy to speak over judgement in my life in Jesus name

I plead the blood of Jesus upon my life, my destiny and my household in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for bringing to null and void the activities of the kingdom of darkness over me in Jesus name

Father i thank you for releasing your uncommon favour upon me in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...