Search This Blog

Friday 4 September 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 30: 21, 23

Song
Hear my cry oh lord attend unto my prayer
From the ends of the earth will i cry unto you
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the rock
That is higher than i 2*

Isaiah 30:21, 23 KJV
"And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.  Then shall he give the rain of thy seed, that thou shalt sow the ground withal; and bread of the increase of the earth, and it shall be fat and plenteous: in that day shall thy cattle feed in large pastures."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah hear me when i call put an end to chain like reproach in my life in Jesus name

Father i need you right now lead me on the right path remove all confusion from me in Jesus name

Father you never forsake your own vindicate me in Jesus name

Father remove dryness from my life in Jesus name

Father as i sow let my seed germinate good testimony do not let the enemy terminate me or my harvest in Jesus name

Lord almighty father remove lack from my life henceforth let me begin to eat the bread of increase in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father you are the Alpha and Omega you know the end from the beginning king of glory make my latter glory greater than the former in Jesus name

Father terminante every evil accusations and convictions risen against me in all aspect of life and make me victorious in Jesus name

Oh lord let me begin to experience your abundance in all areas of my life let the living water flow through and around my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...