Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Prayer from 2 Corithians 2:14-15

Song

In Christ Alone"

In Christ alone my hope is found,

He is my light, my strength, my song;

this Cornerstone, this solid Ground,

firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

What heights of love, what depths of peace,

when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!

My Comforter, my All in All,

here in the love of Christ I stand.

2 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV
"Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.  For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for today and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Oh Lord i thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father give me understanding of living my life sacrificially to your glory in Jesus name

Oh lord grant me the grace to live for you and never hold back in serving you in Jesus name

Father order my steps so that my life and ways will be a sweet smelling savour to you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus instill in me the power to do your will even when i am weak in Jesus name

Oh lord my hope is in you help me to keep standing firm in you and never be tossed around by doctrines in Jesus name

King of glory grant me grace to shine the light of the gospel all around me in Jesus name

Heavenly father whatever might stand as distraction on my path give me victory over them and never let them overcome me in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...