Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Prayer from 1 Patee 4:8,11

Song
When i think of the goodness of Jesus
And all He has done for me
My very soul will shout Hallelujah
Praise God for saving me

1 Peter 4:8, 11 NIV
"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father let your love and fear increase in me so i may serve and obey you without holding back in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to love my neighbour as myself and see others the way you want me to see them in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let me always remember that love covers multitudes of sins so i won't maltreat others even when they do wrong or good to me in Jesus name

My father grant me grace not to take your glory in my service to you so that i won't end up in condemnation in Jesus name

Father give me the enablement to always know that my strength is in you and that i have no power of my own in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace not to forget and always acknowlegde that you are Jehovah Jireh my provider therefore i won't live in lack or penury in Jesus name

Father sanctify my tongue to always speak words that brings edification to the body of Christ at all times in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...